All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
We are a People team with an exciting mission: to serve the world’s very best talent building Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network.
Due to the project’s phenomenal success, we are going through a period of rapid growth, and are quickly scaling up our People team.
As our People Specialist, you will collaborate across teams to coordinate a variety of people initiatives. These initiatives will include onboarding, using and implementing HR systems, developing processes, scheduling, coordinating events, and more. This role will report to our People Operations Manager and has growth potential as we scale Chainlink Labs.
This is an ideal role if you enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can make an impact on a number of diverse company-wide initiatives.
- Overseeing onboarding for new hires and give each new employee an excellent onboarding experience
- Collaborate across departments and teams to help develop and ensure the success of all People initiatives
- Establish and maintain relationships across the organization by contributing to the onboarding process
- Improve the organization’s overall efficiency by researching and assisting in the implementation of various HR systems and processes
- Provide consistent support to our colleagues, answering employee and manager questions about people initiatives, policies, benefits, and any other people-related items
- Develop company engagement by coordinating team building events, off-sites, and All Hands
- Work experience as a People Ops Coordinator, HR Assistant, or similar role preferably in a tech startup
- Comfortable using and improving various systems and processes
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to a fast-paced work environment while remaining incredibly attentive to detail
- Take the initiative to independently complete all tasks within a timely manner, creatively problem solving when necessary
- Handle data with a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
- Experience in a tech start-up or related field is a plus
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.