All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
This is a career-defining opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing tech company that is successfully implementing a key piece of the world’s blockchain infrastructure that will power the digital agreements of the future.
In this leadership position as the Sr. People Business Partner, you will work closely with leadership teams on engagement, employee development, policy, compensation, and performance management initiatives. As a key member of our team, you will directly influence the growth & scaling of our organization. We are looking for someone with deep expertise and leadership in people operations, who is seeking a strategic role in a high-growth, incredibly fast-paced company focused on achieving best-in-class employee experience through a culture of continuous improvement.
- Implement and contribute to Global HR initiatives and improve processes
- Work closely with leadership teams to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provide guidance and input on department structure, workforce planning, and succession planning for a rapidly growing team
- Design and execute HR initiatives that make the organization more effective, e.g. performance evaluation, retention and employee development
- Participate in strategic discussions and decisions by gaining an understanding of the organization
- Provide coaching/guidance on skill & professional development, career pathing and leveling, change management, and organization design
- Work directly with the company’s founders and senior executives to inform long-term strategy
- 7+ years of experience in growth organizations in a related role
- Working knowledge of HR operations including new-hire on-boarding, facilitating performance evaluations, and HRIS management
- Proven track record of strategic people operation’s leadership success
- Expertise in people/HR policies & procedures – and a track record of prioritizing, defining, developing, and rolling out scalable HR solutions that address the needs of the business.
- Experience collaborating with various HR disciplines including compensation, recruiting, immigration, employee relations, and talent management.
- Passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude. You’re eager to jump in and get things done, but don’t get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multitask, prioritize, and follow through on numerous projects simultaneously
- A thoughtful partner who can demonstrate a good balance of emotional intelligence with pragmatic judgment
- Familiarity with blockchains, smart contracts and other decentralized systems
- Experience working in a tech startup, and/or blockchain company
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.