In this role, you will be assisting with the project management and implementation of Upright’s Operational Audit and Monthly Support Contracts. The work will be focused on remote operational audits, optimization of the use of our software (Upright Lister) by clients, and strategizing, developing, and managing ongoing projects with clients.
What you’ll do
- Participate and add value in client leadership meetings
- Guide e-commerce operations generating tens of millions of dollars in revenue
- Identify and resolve operational and human capital bottlenecks in real time
- Create and manage customer project plans
- Prepare and analyze business reports to identify operational improvements
- Analyze and improve organizational processes, quality, productivity, and efficiency
- Discover new revenue opportunities with existing clients
- Take an idea and grow it from concept to full fledge implementation
- Juggle multiple clients at once
- Energized and professional when presenting to a group
- Keen eye to detail
- Data-driven, problem solver with the goal of identifying the simplest solution
- You don’t hesitate to get your hands dirty. If rearranging an operation, you are not afraid to jump in and build a table and/or shelving unit
- Well-spoken both via spoken and written communications
- Travel post-covid will be up to 30% of the time. For now, travel is limited to reduce the impact on our team and clients
- 3+ years experience in operations, warehouse management, project/account management or a similar field
- Go getter who is not afraid of building things from the ground up
- Familiar with e-commerce platforms and/or industry is a plus, but not required
- Prior people management experience a plus, but not required
- Must be based in North America
- Work from your home or wherever you do your work best
- The opportunity to work with a high caliber team at a growing start-up
- Health insurance, 401k match
- Generous vacation policy
- Monthly donation matching to 501.3.c organizations
- Work on a rockstar team!
To apply please submit your application via the link below. Please note, candidates who do not submit the application form will not be considered. We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. We are committed to following up with all candidates and appreciate your interest!
Upright Labs is a strong and flexible team because of the diverse backgrounds of our staff. This includes professional background, subject matter expertise, culture, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, language, hobbies, etc. We strongly encourage women, minorities, and people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. Your skills are needed here.
To apply for this job, please visit form.jotform.com.