At Filestage we believe that people should feel able to invest their time at work in a meaningful way. However, in modern organizations, we often see misunderstandings, frustration, and constant delays, resulting from complex file review and proofing workflows.
Our mission is to become the market leader in the Online Proofing software category. On this journey, we will free teams from chaotic file reviews, with a simple and effective software solution.
Until today, over 500 companies (and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Sharp, or Rabobank benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage already.
- You play a key role in streamlining IT in our SaaS company. This is an opportunity to shape our tool stack and processes in a constantly evolving cloud environment.
- You build and implement a compelling operations strategy. Together with our COO, you define a long-term strategy for our company operations. You then roll your sleeves up to implement it.
- You ensure data integrity, completeness, and accessibility across our CRM and Analytics tools. With that, you empower our whole company to make strong, data-informed strategic decisions.
- You drive productivity in our team by gathering, prioritizing, and resolving internal requests. On top of that, you run audits to identify and overcome limitations in our tool-stack and processes.
- You maintain and monitor our tool stack and processes. You manage access to our tools (e.g. GSuite, Asana, Slack, Intercom, ChartMogul…) and ensure data stays secure, and processes are implemented correctly.
You’re good at
- You’re experienced in maintaining cloud-based CRM and Analytics tools, and processing data from multiple sources such as HubSpot or Domo.
- You’re experienced in maintaining a modern SaaS stack. You know how to connect tools in the stack and how to sync data consistently between them. If necessary with your own scripts and REST API.
- You’re a problem solver by heart. You roll your sleeves up to get things done. You strive to continuously improve, iterate, and integrate what you learn. Every problem has a solution.
- You’re a strong communicator and have experience collaborating with a distributed team and multiple stakeholders.
This is what you get
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations and time zones, each individual following their personal daily schedule. We all commit to 40 hours a week with 5 hours time overlap with CET working time.
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Work with teammates across the world. At Filestage, you broaden your horizons and build relationships with teammates around the world.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, We take ownership and We play fair.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision-making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings, and fast iterations.
How to apply?
- Please fill out our application form (link below). There is no need to write a novel, keep it sharp, short and get across what matters to you. We’re giving you our full attention.
- We will get back to you within 5 days and some feedback on whether you’ve advanced to the next step of the application process.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you! ✌️