Are you a hands-on, tech-savvy, self-motivated, enthusiastic operator, excited to conceive, implement and manage initiatives that support sustainable international growth?
Then this is an awesome opportunity for you to join our high-performing leadership team in this new role at a fast-growth global SaaS company. We have solid sales traction with a great product that has well-and-truly found market fit, and you’ll be helping to put a rocket under it. You’ll report directly to the Award Force CEO / founder and apply your creativity, tech-smarts and general management skills to ensure happiness, health and productivity of our smart and capable team as we continue to grow.
We offer flexibility to work remotely from wherever you are— but you’re settled in a European time zone. Whilst you will work with a globally distributed, diverse and international team, there is no need for you to travel for the role, though you can expect occasional travel opportunities.
- Drive business performance improvement across-the-board
- Create systems, processes and policies with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- Oversee and drive daily business operations across/including client retention, engineering and commercial expansion
- Oversee staff hiring, induction and ongoing training
- Take responsibility for our extensive toolkit of services and vendor relationships
- Manage budgets, keep a finger on the pulse of finances
- Evaluate and report on team performance and productivity
- Monitor and communicate business performance metrics and objectives
- Degree in Business Management / MBA
- Tech-smart with demonstrable initiative and self-drive
- 5+ years experience managing teams in a tech business
- Demonstrated effective leadership ability in a similar role
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and proactive with meticulous attention-to-detail
- Based in a European time zone
What we offer
- Full-time role, based remotely, work anywhere, in a European time zone
- Competitive salary, indexed to your experience and location
- Friendly, sociable, responsible, collaborative team (a great place to be)
- Lots of training, excellent internal support and coaching (a great place to learn)
- Regular communication with global team via chat and video calls
- Dynamic, young, growing tech company leveraging all the latest tech tools and leading industry trends
- Stable, bootstrapped, independent business (no VCs calling the shots)
- Your birthday is a holiday every year
- 20 days paid annual leave
- 12 days paid public holidays (your local country/region public holidays)
- 38 hour work week, Monday to Friday (your weekends are yours)
- Budget for computer equipment (pending 3 month probationary period)
Award Force is the industry-leading cloud software for organisers of awards, grants, scholarships and pitch competitions to manage submission, evaluation and award of results, online.
We provide the platform to accept and manage awards entries/applications, allocate them to judges/evaluators who then do their judging online, all the while providing organisers clear visibility on how their program is going.
Since launching in Australia late 2013, we’ve had an outstanding market response and we’re now supporting a growing list of clients across Asia Pacific, Europe, North & South America and the Middle East.
Award Force is a beautifully designed, high quality system and we make sure all our clients have a fantastic experience!
Our growing team is distributed across 24 cities in 15 countries, mostly working from home offices. We use a range of internet-based tools for communication and collaboration that help our teams work closely over global distance and time zones. We’re an energetic group of intelligent, creative, international people, driven by high standards and are passionate about creating and delivering an exceptional product and service.
How to apply
Submission is via the Award Force system only, the application will take you about 15-20 minutes. Applications from outside the system will not be considered.
Ready? Please go to https://www.awardforce.com/careers
for details and apply using the link below.
Award Force is an equal opportunity employer. We are a growing business made up of professional, like-minded, mature individuals who celebrate diversity, work in an ethical, discrimination free environment, value continuous improvement and support environmental initiatives.