Are you a natural connector?
We are. It is our passion, our drive, and our mission.
Who are we?
Interview Valet is the leader in Podcast Interview Marketing. We work with the top podcasts to get our Certified Guests™ interviewed, so they can be heard by their ideal customers. Our Certified Guests™ are leading authors, coaches, speakers, and brands focused on building solid relationships with their potential clients.
Our mission is to personally introduce inspiring thought leaders to millions of ideal customers for the betterment of all.
Our values are:
- Relationships are the ultimate currency
- People remember how you made them feel
- In this digital age of automation, the personal touch is the difference
- Our success is proportional to our systems
- Innovation and speed of execution are the only true competitive advantages
- Life is short, work should be fun
We are not another pop-up, generic booking service that spams lists with Robo-emails. We are seen in the industry as a dedicated team that builds relationships and adds value to the podcasting ecosystem.
Interview Valet provides you
- The team, currently at 16 people, to give you support and comradery
- The training and systems to ensure your success
- The database to provide you unmatched access
- The name recognition of the leading company in the space
What Do We Need?
An amazing Onboarding Coordinator who has the heart to shepherd new clients through the week-long Certified Guest™ Set Up, the ambition to excel, a sense of urgency, the maturity to work remotely, and the personality to mesh well with our current team culture. (see the values above).
You will be greeting new clients and getting the needed information through online forms and emails. You will be leading the online video kick-off calls, then coordinating with the team to get everything together so that the client is ready to be pitched to ideal podcast hosts.
This is a very public-facing role with our clients. Having confidence, high emotional intelligence, a sense of urgency, and the ability to clearly communicate via email, text, phone, and video is a must!
Specifically, you will help us with:
Project Management: Coordinating with the clients, their team and our team of designers, web developers, and account managers to ensure needed information is obtained and turned into marketing material that is complete, correct, and presented to the client for review in a timely fashion. Checklists will be followed and progress will be tracked in real-time in our online databases (Airtable, Asana, and HubStaff) so we can best track efforts, results, and deliverables.
Copywriting: You will summarize the information you gain from the sales rep, the client, their support material and the kick-off call to compose a templated one-page media sheet with a short biography, talking points, and templated one-page web page.
Project Management: Keeping our database and project management systems (we use Asana/AirTable/Gmail) up to date in real-time so we can best track efforts, results, and deliverables.
The basics you bring:
- You are positive, outgoing, and have a friendly personality that shines through in virtual communication (email, video calls)
- You enjoy life, find meaning in work and love winning.
- You are a proactive problem solver
- You enjoy writing and are great at it.
- You realize patience may be a virtue…but it’s not one you have.
- You are a good person and see others the same way. You believe life is not a zero-sum game. We all can win.
- You are psychologically self-employees. You don’t need a manager. You appreciate a leader. (We don’t micromanage or babysit. We are all adults and professionals)
- You are coachable and want to be part of a winning team. You have a healthy ego and strong drive, but don’t let it get in your way.
- You can balance multiple projects, demands, timelines, and quotas.
- You have attention to detail
- You are a digital native and feel comfortable with Gmail, Skype, Zoom, Google Docs
- You honor confidentiality, privacy, and loyalty. All team members sign Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA) and a non-compete
Stop reading this now if:
- You are a cynic, sarcastic, or a pessimist. No judgment, but you won’t fit in
- You are scared of technology
- You don’t like being measured, challenged, or being held to must-hit deadlines.
- You have never worked remotely before. It looks great from the outside, but it has its unique challenges
- You want everything to stay constant. We are a fast-growing company in an emerging industry. Roles, systems, and procedures are constantly refined, tested, and improved. We thrive on this. Others cringe at this.
- You are just looking for a J.O.B. We are obsessed with what we do, who we work with, and the value we provide. As a result, we have a very low turnover of performers.
What are the details of the position?
We are a geographically diverse, remote company. We do get together throughout the year at various trade shows and fun places. You can work from anywhere you want – Home, co-working space, the beach….as long as it’s got a strong internet signal and you can be productive. Work is what you do, not where you go.
This is a part-time 20 hour per week contract position (1099) with a starting rate of $15/hr plus discretionary quarterly bonuses (eligible for the first full quarter with the team). You must be available during some normal business hours (US) to take the kick-off calls. Other work may be done at other hours.
We are a fast-growing company in an emerging market (podcasting). We see this position leading to more hours, compensation, and opportunities based on your performance.
Life is either HECK YES or no:
If you read this far and said “HECK YES”, then please apply for this position by following the steps below EXACTLY as they are listed:
Create a Google Doc for your application. Keep it well organized and easy to digest.
Include the following
- Phone Number
- URL of your website (if applicable)
- URL of Social Media Profiles (if applicable) – Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
Answer the following questions in your Google Doc (remember brevity is the soul of wit)
a. Why do you want to work at Interview Valet?
b. After reading the job description, why do you feel you are a great fit for this role? Sell us on why we should hire you over everyone else. What differentiates you?
c. Give us a brief description (in your own words, no resume or CVs) of your background. Do you have an expertise that coordinates with what we are looking for in this role?
d. What have you improved on most during the last year, and what would you like to improve upon next?
e. Do you listen to podcasts? If so, what are some of your favorites?
f. What is your work availability and desired work schedule? Please be as specific as possible with your availability on a day/week basis and time zones.
g. Describe your remote work experience?
h. Is there anything else we should know about you?
Send your application in one email to address below.
The subject line should read “IV Onboarding Coordinator: YOUR NAME“
The body of your email should include a link to the Google Doc and nothing else
Note: If we like your email we will ask you to jump on a video call and take an online assessment. Before either one of us makes a commitment we will let you meet and talk with some of the team members.
Thanks for your time. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org