– You have at least some experience managing other team members and working directly with clients
– You know quite some tools that are often used by B2B SaaS businesses and worked with many of them.
– You worked as a growth hacker or allround online marketeer before.
– You set up an entire marketing funnel (advertising, website, forms, drip) before (or major parts of it) (I’m not talking text and design, more the overall design and setup)
– You love creating work processes/systems and automating routine tasks.
– Ability to communicate professionally, clearly and to the point with me and my clients.
– Ability to manage and work with experts/teammembers for certain specialist tasks (i.e. design, etc)
– Precision and attention to details.
– You can take a data-driven helicopter view of a marketing funnel, and ideally also diagnose issues and propose improvements.
– You know several analytics tools, important marketing and sales KPI’s and know how to get them from these tools
– Nice to have: You have some understanding of B2B SaaS businesses, i.e. you know what a sales funnel is, you know what CAC and LTV are and know important KPI’s in marketing.
– You are a bit of a mini CEO, don’t mind taking on tasks you never did before
– Create a new end2end funnel to try out a different pitch (i.e. emails or ads, landing pages, forms, email sequences, etc)
– Setup a meeting booking form and calendly on a website and connect it to a CRM (i.e. directly or with the help of zapier).
– Project management of the setup of a new homepage or sales funnel from A-Z (with of course plenty of input from my side)
– B2B SaaS consultancy firm (Marketing/Sales/Product), focusing on data-driven growth
– Several SaaS clients at the same time
– 10+ person distributed team
If you have any questions about this position, don’t hesitate to contact the address below (not: .com).