Come join a quickly growing DTC CPG/ecommerce startup!
We have plans to launch multiple products and markets this year alone with a marketing budget to support that expansion.
Growth Marketing will be responsible for driving growth across the funnel. You’ll lead customer acquisition and partner with marketing, product, and sales to drive sign ups, activation, and upsells. You’ll set the strategy, optimize our existing channels, test new channels, own the results, and build out a team to rapidly grow our user base. You will build the engine for our customer journey, decide where we invest across paid, organic, partner or other channels, and help customers discover and get value from our product.
- Conceptualize and execute new opportunities for company growth
- Assist in managing social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Manage affiliate and influencer marketing channels
- Test, learn, optimize, operationalize. Basically, figure out what works to drive growth
- Develop full-funnel growth strategies and and campaigns to grow signups, activation, and monetization
- Optimize our existing acquisition channels and build out new ones, including paid, organic, SEO, SEM, partners, referrals, social, digital, direct mail, and more
- Optimize conversion and the customer lifecycle, driving the right leads to sales and nurturing customers through their journey
- Experience in growth marketing or related roles
- Experience with marketing applications such as Shopify, Pagebuilder, or others
- Channel experience in at least one channel (Facebook, Adwords, Email, TikTok, etc.)
- Technical capability to execute campaigns across multiple channels
- Desire to be hands on, get in the weeds, do the work when needed
- Familiarity with both paid and organic channels and variety of growth tactics
- Understanding of best practices in design, copy, and creative for effective campaigns
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and not lose track of the details
- A scrappy self-starter willing to roll up your sleeves and drive projects to completion
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org