You love planning, implementing, tracking and reporting on B2B marketing campaigns. You have planned and executed inbound and outbound (digital and offline) campaigns of all forms. You have worked as part of a marketing team or within a marketing agency. You have been involved with marketing software or technology in a B2B environment. You know what it takes to operationalize campaigns from concept to completion in order to drive growth.
You are an expert in HubSpot and enjoy taking an active role in all aspects of campaign management. You particularly enjoy the operational set-up in HubSpot including workflow development, tracking, reporting and downstream integration and follow-up to confidently predict outcomes.
As the Marketing Campaigns & Operations Lead at EventMobi, you will have a unique role in running the end to end execution of a wide range of campaigns. You will proactively develop an ongoing campaign plan, and interface with others as required to create and deliver campaigns to support the company’s marketing strategy and plan. You will be responsible for the development of all associated campaign workflow, outcomes tracking and automation set-up in HubSpot.
What Your Work Will Focus On
- Collaborate with Demand Gen and Content teams to create monthly and quarterly campaign plans that support the overall marketing strategy and plan.
- Execute inbound & outbound (digital & offline) marketing campaigns (e.g. email marketing, social for offers, events, product launches).
- Manage the marketing campaign calendar, working with the marketing team to operationalize multi-channel campaigns.
- Quarterback across the marketing and sales teams to ensure quality and timely marketing campaign execution across all internal and external marketing channels.
- Implement systematic A/B testing to drive open rate and lead conversion across multiple channels.
- Own and operationalize all marketing campaign workflow and touch points in HubSpot, ensuring accurate data flow with dashboard visibility.
- Validate all campaign based activity for accuracy.
- Establish KPI’s for each new campaign and track and report on performance for each campaign with associated ROI.
- Identify opportunities to improve internal work processes, incorporate new best-in-class campaign practices/technology.
What You Will Bring to the Team
- 5+ years experience in a marketing operations role.
- 3+ years experience operationalizing B2B lead gen campaign management in a SaaS based B2B environment.
- Expert level working knowledge of HubSpot and highly skilled in creating, operationalizing, reporting on and optimizing B2B marketing campaigns.
- Expert level knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong working knowledge of Martech to support campaign implementation, tracking and optimization.
- A passion for technology and the potential for it to positively impact events of all shapes and sizes, whether virtual, hybrid or in-person.
- Advanced process creation skillset and the interest to document accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Top-notch organizational skills and be adept at multitasking.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or equivalent.
Success in this role
- Integrated marketing campaign plan with outcomes that meet/exceed marketing & business objectives.
- Industry-leading marketing campaigns created with the results to prove it.
- Campaigns implemented in HubSpot with precision workflow, data visibility and dashboards to review in real-time.
- Outcomes that build awareness for the EventMobi brand products and services and drive extensive new business opportunities for the EventMobi sales organization.
- Positive ratings and successful metrics by key stakeholders including prospective customers, partners and EventMobi staff.
- A team player who contributes to the overall success of the marketing and sales organizations and EventMobi overall.
What You Will Get From EventMobi
- We offer the experience of a lifetime working with a dynamic, fun, open-minded and diverse team, who are excited to show up every day with passion to make a difference and help their colleagues and customers.
- Top of the line hardware (Macbook Pro, Noise-Canceling headset, etc)
- Competitive compensation
- Company Stock-Options
- A company committed to creating the best remote-work environment for its employees
Remote Workspace Requirements
You have access to a quiet, comfortable, and ergonomic workspace and working environment.
You have a reliable ethernet connection of at least 30Mbps upload speed with wired connection or reliable WiFi at home.
We are witnessing how events and conferences are being reimagined online, and we are building on ten years of event technology experience to innovate one of the most customizable and engaging virtual event platforms. We are an award-winning tech startup with teams in Toronto, Berlin and Manila, with thousands of customers around the globe.
In the era of this techtonic shift, we are hard at work helping thousands of events pivot to virtual and soon to hybrid events. EventMobi has a huge impact on the success of our customers’ events and on their attendee experience. We are on a mission to revolutionize how event planners promote, market and manage their virtual and in-person events, and how remote and on-site attendees experience conferences. We would love for you to join us and leave your mark.
Learn more about Eventmobi & our remote-first culture
We’re focused on building the most comprehensive event and conference management platform. Our mission is to help planners create incredible event experiences with technology, as we believe live events online or in-person, bring people together to enable change. We’ve already changed how 25,000+ events in 70+ countries use technology at their events, and most recently supported over 150,000+ hours of virtual events.
EventMobi is a remote-first company with a distributed global workforce. We do have local offices in Toronto, Manila and Berlin but everyone is equal and communicates the same way regardless if you work from home or from the office. We have changed our working culture to be more asynchronous, with better documentation, goal setting and collaborative technologies for remote work.
Being accountable along with effective planning and communication to deliver results per expectation, is a critical aspect of our success as a remote-first company. We offer flexible work hours in local time zones and encourage healthy work life balance. We have dedicated days and hours for live company-wide meetings and practice asynchronous modes of sharing and collaborating as much possible.
EventMobi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
If you are interested in seeing EventMobi in action, check out some of the videos below. If you are really keen, watch one of our pre-recorded webinars to learn more about our software and virtual event solution:
- Weekly Webinars
- The Experience Manager Platform
- The EventMobi Mobile Event App
- “The Nature of Events” – a fun video showcasing the EventMobi Team
- Top brands and organizations from around the world have used EventMobi’s event app
technology to create incredible event experiences – hear directly from our customers.