Talk with a person on the phone and record the answers verbatim. You will be using your computer to make these calls. We will train you on our software. You will be making political surveying phone calls and collecting demographic and political opinion information. You are NOT campaigning for any specific candidate. You are NOT collecting monetary donations OR selling any items. You can work a minimum of two hours per day, and up to 30-40 hours per week. You CAN create your own schedule.
- High tech literacy. You will be using a combination of softwares to accept your shifts and complete your calls.
- Ability to work autonomously with little oversight. We trust that you’re working diligently.
- Experience working in call center environments. Not required, but preferred.
- A strong, professional voice. You will be speaking to many people about political topics.
We’re looking for responsible individuals who are comfortable working remotely. We want to trust that you are working during the shifts that you accept. We understand that several scenarios can happen during these calls, so you will not be paid based on the number of calls or surveys you complete in an hour- you are strictly paid for your time.
- Flexibility – accept available shifts on your own schedule. Evening & weekend options are available, but there is no requirement to work any specific shifts or a set schedule
- 100% work from home – no need to commute
- Privacy – calls are done over the internet, your personal phone number is not shared
- No sales, no gimmicks – surveys are on behalf of well-known companies
Starting pay is $10 per hour with an opportunity to earn more. We’ll pay you a $25 bonus after you complete your first shift. There is an option for NEXT DAY payment.
Please send your resume and a short cover letter (no longer than two paragraphs) to the address below.
To apply for this job, please email your details to email@example.com