Tired of data science roles that end up being mostly data engineering? Or spending years on edge cases for a single application?
Join our 100% remote, full-time, Machine Learning team, and work on exciting ML solutions every day.
Take responsibility for the entire ML project cycle: From researching the best ML approaches for a problem, to scaling your model on AWS running billion of live requests per day.
Work with us and our customers on meaningful challenges that help millions of customers: Predicting rare diseases, automating radiology assessments, optimizing car manufactoring and better managing electrical grids for entire countries.
You will like the role if you want to
- Work 100% on machine learning projects, no data warehousing, no distractions.
- Work on hard, interesting and meaningful challenges – like AI for digital drug discovery.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Get stuff done and try your ideas – with 0 bureaucracy.
- Go on team adventures around the world, twice a year.
- Work on large & complicated datasets from companies like Volkswagen, Mercedes and Pfizer.
- Excellent communication.
- Solid Engineering Background (4+ years development experience).
- Familiar with Python, AWS and / or Google Cloud, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiar with Machine Learning.
- How to build real-world machine learning pipelines.
- How drugs are developed, cars are built, how LCMS machines work, and genomes are sequenced and of course what the data involved looks like. – You will never be bored.
- 2.500 – 4.500 € / month, depending on experience and location (cost of living).
- Company shares – and shares in yearly profits.
- Unlimited contract, paid holiday & sick days and team holidays twice per year.
- Hardware (MacBook), if you need it.
- Step 1: Fill out our ML Engineer Questionnaire: (link below)
- Step 2: Complete a small online Code Challenge.
- Step 3: 1st Interview with our CTO and CEO
- Step 4: Data Science Code Challenge
- Step 5: 2nd Interview with our CTO and CEO.
- Step 6: Offer
We also hire exceptionally motivated and talented junior ML engineers. If that’s you apply, and we will be excited to review your application.
About Us & Where are we going
- 12 ML Engineers (US, Canada, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, Poland and Germany)
- Growth rate: 100 – 200% per year
- Focusing on Machine Learning in Medical Research
- Planning Open Source tools and products for BioTech researchers
To apply for this job, please visit forms.gle.