Time zones: EST (UTC -5), MST (UTC -7), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2, SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), JST (UTC +9), CST (UTC +8), WIB (UTC +7), MMT (UTC +6:30), BST (UTC +6), NPT (UTC +5:45), IST (UTC +5:30), UZT (UTC +5), IRDT (UTC +4:30), GST (UTC +4)
- Proven experience in developing machine learning models
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, R, and Java
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and Keras
- Knowledge of data mining, statistics, and data analysis
- Familiarity with databases and data warehouses
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Design scalable and reliable data pipelines for production and monitor models
- Develop classification and prediction algorithms to detect new market conditions in real-time
- Identify, research, and analyze new data sources to improve model accuracy
- Work cross-functionally with optimization engineers, traders, market analysts, and software engineers to continuously improve performance
- Develop production code to run locally and in the cloud – debug and tune production systems
- Career-accelerating positions at cutting-edge companies
Discover exclusive long-term remote engagements at the world’s most interesting product companies.
- Hand-picked opportunities, just for you
Skip the typical recruitment roadblocks and biases with personally matched engagements.
- Fast-track your independent developer career
Start small and gain more freedom to take on new engagements as you build your independent developer career.
- A recruitment process that values your time
Only one hiring process with the possibility of several positions, without any additional tests.