Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
You’re a creative and detail-oriented learning experience (LX) designer. We’re EngagedMD and we have a patient journey application used by more than 1 million users nationwide and internationally since its launch, and we continue to see enormous growth and adoption from medical clinics across multiple markets. This is an exciting opportunity to join us in our mission to make life easier for clinics and patients alike. You will have the opportunity to coordinate our eLearning writing program for our in-house Viewer Experience (Vx) team and contribute significantly to the high-quality video content we create by writing scripts. In the course of performing your role, you will collaborate closely with researchers, SMEs, and content writers.
You’ll also have the opportunity to work alongside our Medical and Creative Directors. and ensure each script is medically accurate, fits within our design architecture, and meets our highest standards of quality.
This fully remote role reports to our Director of Content and candidates are required to reside in the United States. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States. EngagedMD is unable to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate the progression of script and content development for individual projects
- Build collaborative working relationships with contracted writers and other SMEs and serve as the point of contact for individual content projects
- Draft high-quality original scripts from research documents
- Lead revision cycles incorporating feedback from SME and all stakeholders
- Deliver approved scripts to Creative Director
- Collaborate with motion graphics and research team on technical storyboards
- Maintain script repository
- Update scripts according to custom requests
- Serve as a trusted advisor on the topics of instructional design and adult learning theory
- Adhere to brand and content guidelines for all content development and editing
- Work on both standardized projects and custom project requests from clients and partners
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of professional experience, to include eLearing script writing and instructional design experience
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and project management skills
- Proficiency with tools such as Google Suite, Figma, Coda, and Jira
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
It’s Also Nice If You…
- Have at least a passing familiarity with the fertility and/or healthcare industries
- Have successfully worked remotely with distributed teams in the past
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Paid family and medical leave
- Generous paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to make life easier for the clinics and patients we serve.
EngagedMD is a fast-growing B2B software company that has developed the leading patient journey management solution for the fast-growing fertility sector. Nearly half of fertility patients in the US use our eLearn and eSign tools and we also have increasing international presence. Clinics use our software to reduce repetitive, manual tasks and streamline the patient journey, which helps them increase capacity and growth while improving the patient experience and reducing doctor and staff burnout. We are known for having a collaborative, friendly, high energy and fast-moving culture and a focused, start-up atmosphere.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit engaged-md.com
Consider using our Job Alerts functionality!
Get updates for: All Other Remote
SKIPSubmit & Apply