Our Software engineering team is small and growing. Here’s what it’s like to be on the team:
“At Servosity, I get to work on a small team with friendly and knowledgeable people. There are exciting technical challenges, and the rest of the team is very responsive when I have questions for them. It’s a fun place to work.”
.. Daniel Jones (Full Stack Developer @ Servosity)
- Use and contribute to cutting-edge open source technologies
- Participate in all phases of software development
- Mentor the team
- Set goals and implement them
- Solve hands-on deeply technical challenges
- Drive solution architecture and provide valuable feedback to help improve our products
- Help make Servosity the best place for fellow software engineers to work
- Don’t get siloed into one role – Servosity has tons of opportunities to not only grow your technical master, but also advance your career path.
- College degree required
- Certifications required
- Extensive experience in C and/or Python or Rust
- Experience delivering apps in AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and keeping commitments
- Hands-on experience with Windows Driver Development
- Experience with Windows VSS
- Experience with ZFS or DRBD
- Experience with Backup and Disaster Recovery software is a plus
- Work from Home & be part of our team (Slack, Zoom, Github, and more)
- Opportunity to use & contribute to open source projects
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful company
- You’ll be one of the first few Engineers hired
- Career Growth with opportunity to earn advancement
- Work with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact.
- We believe that if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
- Generous Stock Options.
- We Pay 100% of your: Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, FSA, and more
- All you can eat snacks and beverages
- Onsite Gym, well, because of above ^^
- Fun team atmosphere with games, celebrations, and much more!
To apply for this job, please visit www.servosity.com.