Are you an exceptionally strong, Senior Lead Engineer with an independent mindset? Do you want to work remotely on challenging projects within a great community? Sounds like you’ll be a great fit for Clearview. With us, you’ll actively drive code review and architecture choices — as well as mentor our other engineers and be key in directing the evolution of our projects.
You’ll need to be:
- Fluent in the English language, both spoken and written (however: we don’t mind which version of the English language it is)
- A high-level communicator
- Experienced in managing a team of developers
- Strong and proactive in your engagement with clients to brainstorm, discover needs, and plan projects
- A fully proactive and self-directed time-management expert
What we expect of you:
- As a senior-level engineer, you’ll actively drive code review and architecture choices, mentor other engineers and be key in directing the evolution of our projects.
- Be very happy getting into the code. Your hands will get dirty.
- Mentor and inspire your team and set the best development principles and processes in place.
- Participate in design sessions with your team members, coming up with the optimum technical solution: one that not only meets business requirements, but does so with performance, scalability and maintainability in mind.
- Innovate. There’s always something we can improve upon, whether it be process or tools or technology choices. If you can dream it, you’ll likely get to build it.
It would be awesome if:
- You have some experience working remotely (but if you’re a clear communicator with rock-solid reliability and you’re curious about making the leap to remote, we’ll guide you through it)
- You have plenty of experience with modern frontend frameworks like React and Vue
- You understand the AWS / GCP / Docker / K8s services and ecosystem.
- You understand CI tools and implement CD (Delivery/Deployment)
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit airtable.com.