Ycode is a new visual programming tool that empowers people of all skill levels to build and host web projects without writing any code themselves. The no-code revolution is coming, but there’s a catch: no-code tools need developers!
- You’ll help change the IT world Join the #nocode movement! Along with our talented team, you’ll help change how software is built. Ycode automates tasks and provides building blocks so people who don’t know how to code can create web apps.
- You’ll influence the end product Get involved in the very early stages! We need someone to offer new ideas, contribute to the overall planning and have a direct influence on the product build.
- You’ll work with a clean codebase
We adhere to the latest best practices of development and with continuous integration (https://www.drone.io), so you can always rely on a clean codebase to work with.
The technology stack includes Laravel, Vue.js, PostgreSQL, Tailwind CSS, Google Cloud and Docker. We work in sprints and manage projects in Github using issues, projects, pull requests and reviews.
- You’ll take ownership
We never micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
- You’ll have access to experts Our developer team has lots of proven experience in web development. Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
- Pick where you want to work Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
- You’ve worked as a full-time developer for at least 4 years
- You’ve built web apps using Laravel and Vue.js
- Familiarity with HTTP-based APIs
- QA knowledge in writing unit and acceptance tests
- Problem-solving mindset
- Outstanding attention to detail (include the word “no-code” somewhere in your application email)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- Competitive salary: $50,000 – $70,000 (gross)
- Company-paid retreats. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Remote-first culture
- Mention “Ycode” and “Laravel and Vue.js Developer” in the email subject. How you heard about this job.
- Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Github, Stack Overflow and/or personal website.
- Previous companies you worked for (role, projects, technology stack).
- Why you want to join Ycode?
- Your remote work experience.
- Description of a project/product that you loved working on, and why.
- Expected salary.
To apply for this job, please email your details to email@example.com