Our customers are sending more than 20 million emails per day. Scaling the platform while building new amazing features is a challenge that definitely won’t keep you bored.
You’ll work with a clean codebase
Due to the fact that we use the latest best practices of development and continuous integration (drone.io), you can rely on a clean codebase to work with. The technology stack includes Laravel, Vue.js, Angular, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch and Docker. We work in sprints and manage projects in Github making use of issues, projects, pull requests and reviews.
We don’t micromanage at MailerLite and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You’ll have experts at hand
Our developer team has lots of experience in web development and email. Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Half of the team works from the office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
We’re not a startup that’s burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
- You’ve worked as a full-time developer for at least 2 years.
- You’ve built web apps using Laravel and Vue.js.
- Familiarity with HTTP-based APIs.
- QA knowledge in writing unit and acceptance tests.
- Problem-solving mindset.
- Outstanding attention to detail, (if you apply, include the word “lite” somewhere in your newsletter).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones, and countries.
- Competitive salary – we pay at or above market salary.
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world.
- Office or Remote – you can choose every day.
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office.
- Company-paid retreats that we call Workations. The entire team gathers twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together.
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you.
- Company paid creative days. Go out explore and share with the team.
- MacBook Pro and other tools that you will need.
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account.
- Go to “Campaigns”, create a newsletter and send us the URL to the email below. Each newsletter has a public URL that can be shared with others.
- The title of this role in your email subject line.
- How you heard about this job.
- Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and/or personal homepage.
- Links to your source code on GitHub.
- Previous companies where you worked, your role, projects you worked on and the technology stack you used.
- Why you want to join MailerLite.
- Your remote work experience.
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why.
- Expected salary.
Original post here.
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org