Are you a senior PHP developer with significant Laravel experience who’s ready to join an existing development team?
On our team, you will be a part of crafting tools for podcasters to create better content, grow their audiences, and monetize their shows.
- Be challenged to solve new problems
- Architecting new features, and reimagining ways that existing ones can be improved
- Assist our Support and Success team in constantly optimizing the customer experience
- Partake in regular code reviews, of both your code and the code of your teammates
- Consider the performance impacts of your technical choices
- Contribute to a large, popular open-source project with 20,000+ active installs
- 3+ years experience with Laravel and/or WordPress custom plugin development.
- Creating 3rd party integrations with external APIs.
- Ability to work successfully in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with changing priorities and requirements both as team member and independently.
- Experience working on an open source project. Managing pull requests and assisting with member contributions.
- Ability to own development tasks from assignment through to production.
- Agile, humble, trustworthy, and a team player.
- Bonus points if you’re a podcast junkie!
- Have 15 days paid vacation days a year plus local public holidays.
- Be part of an entirely remote work environment where you’re free to work whenever and wherever you’d like.
- Zero red tape, pointless meetings, and BS that come with big companies.
- Annual team retreats (last one was in Berlin!).
- Competitive salary for your level of experience.
- Work in the podcasting industry, which is one of the most rapidly evolving and exciting areas of tech.
- Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day.
- See a direct impact of your work and value you created for customers.
- Provide direct input on technical and non-technical decisions. Your input is critical to the team’s success.
To apply for this job, please visit castos.com.