At Filestage we believe that broken workflows poison teams with miscommunication, friction, and frustration.
Our mission is to free teams from chaotic file review and proofing workflows, with a simple, flexible, and effective online proofing solution. With everything we do, we lead people towards being happier and more successful at work.
Over 500 companies (and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Canadian Tire, or Rabobank benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage.
- You simplify our customers’ workflows. As a member of our interdisciplinary integration squad, you participate in building outstanding integrations that relieve our customers of manual work.
- You craft the technical design in close collaboration with our product team and integration partners. During implementation, you communicate with various stakeholders to ensure everyone is up to date.
- You take full ownership of planning, technical conception, implementation, testing, and releasing of integrations. You monitor the progress, overcome obstacles and manage expectations.
- You contribute to our well-oiled development-machine. Coding is fun when developing scalable and maintenance-friendly modules is made easy. You work together with our DevOps chapters. You design integrations and put test scenarios in place. You review the code of peers, share your experiences, and refactor your code.
You’re good at
- You’re experienced with 5+ years in designing and implementing REST APIs in Node and 3+ years in building SPAs with React.
- You have a holistic understanding of Web APIs and their technical interrelationships. You know how to design, maintain and document a public multi-version REST API.
- You’re a strong communicator and have experience collaborating with a distributed team and partners.
- You are skilled in validating requirements, translating product design into a technical concept, breaking this down into an action plan, and successfully executing it together with your team.
- You hold yourself to a high coding standard. You write reliable, performant, and easy to understand code. You are experienced in using best practices like DDD, TDD, and CD. You are keen to become even better.
This is what you get
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations and time zones, each individual following their personal daily schedule. We all commit to 40 hours a week with 5 hours time overlap with CET working time.
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, We take ownership and We play fair.
- Your work has a direct impact on our customers. To do this we believe in a focused approach, with company-wide objectives, and with each team member working on a single top priority at a time.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- You collaboratively learn and grow by working hands-on hard problems with your team of highly talented minds.
- You work with top-notch technologies and best practices. We use Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and Domain-Driven Design to build a single page application backed by a serverless infrastructure.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies (squads), no bullshit meetings, and iterate quickly.
How to apply?
- Please fill out our application form (link below). There is no need to write a novel, keep it sharp, short and get across what matters to you. We value great writers, so take your time with the application. We’re giving you our full attention.
- We will get back to you within 5 days and some feedback whether you’ve advanced to the get to know e-meet part of the application process.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you! ✌️
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit filestageteam.typeform.com.