Experience the exceptional version of Remote Work
- 100% of the staff works remotely
- We have been exclusively remote for many years
- Don’t you want the freedom of remote work?
Get the Training to break into tech management
- If you have the pose to talk with clients
- If you know how to take responsibility for consequential things
- We will train you in the tech management
This role is a training track, with a two-year commitment to learn and grow in this role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to analytics and/or client services (For example Business, Marketing, Maths, Economics, Political Science, International Relations, etc.)
- Willingness to learn from the ground up, no product-specific experience necessary.
- Strong track record of work-based success with tangible achievements attributable to you
- Confidence in regularly communicating complex ideas both verbally and in writing
- Full-Time role located within the United States (W2) or Canada (T4)
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Translate complex business problems into easily digestible narratives
- Assist development team in removing blockers and getting questions answered
- Document requirements provided by the client as user stories and acceptance criteria in a scrum backlog
- Consult on UI/UX design and usability
- Facilitate communication between Frontend and Backend development teams, DevOps Engineers, UI/UX Designers and clients
Growing With The Clevertech Product Team
- You do not need a product background to succeed on our team
- You do need to be a leader, which comes in different forms (read: leading from behind the scenes or leading out in front)
- We value growth but it is not always linear. We like to think of it as a ‘choose your own adventure’ path. We provide the tools, you do the heavy lifting.