At Filestage we believe that broken workflows poison teams with miscommunication, friction, and frustration.
Our mission is to free teams from chaotic file review and proofing workflows, with a simple, flexible, and effective online proofing solution. With everything we do, we lead people towards being happier and more successful at work.
Over 500 companies (and growing!) all over the world like Lufthansa, Canadian Tire, or Rabobank benefit from happier and more productive employees with Filestage.
- You play a key role in defining the future of our category-leading SaaS product. This is an opportunity to have a big impact and to shape how we simplify the daily work-life of thousands of professionals.
- You develop compelling product strategies and define roadmap priorities. You transform user needs and market opportunities into excellent product solutions that drive business results.
- You ship outstanding product improvements and integrations by collaborating closely with design and engineering teammates as well as with external integration partners.
- You run product experiments in cross-functional growth squads to achieve business and user goals.
- You build strong relationships with our community of passionate customers. You talk to our users to dive deep into their pain points, needs, and use cases.
You’re good at
- You have a holistic understanding of SaaS product management. You know what is needed to build great digital products and you have more than 3 years of professional experience in SaaS product management.
- You put a superior user experience at the heart of the product. You enjoy collaborating with designers to craft solutions with an outstanding user experience. You understand that the details matter.
- You are passionate about user onboarding and you’ve already proven success in activating users.
- You work well with lots of questions and few answers. No problem is too big or too hard. You are most productive when ambitious goals are clearly set and you can choose your own path to reach them.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and you’re hungry to learn. You roll your sleeves up to get things done. You strive to continuously improve, iterate, and integrate what you learn.
- You’re a strong communicator and have experience collaborating with a distributed team.
This is what you get at Filestage
- Work from where you are happiest and enjoy a flexible day schedule. We are a fully distributed team, working from different locations, each individual following their personal daily schedule.
- For this role, we are looking for someone located in Europe to ensure a high time overlap with our team members, customers, and partners.
- We meet up in real life. We all travel together at least once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other.
- Work with teammates across the world. At Filestage, you broaden your horizons and build relationships with teammates around the world.
- We build and maintain a strong team culture. Our working culture is based on our three core values: We are keen to learn, We take ownership and We play fair.
- Your opinion matters. We trust our team members to make the best decisions to achieve their goals. We don’t micromanage.
- Are you tired of useless meetings and slow decision making? We have flat hierarchies, no bullshit meetings, and fast iterations.
How to apply?
- Please fill out our application form (link below). There is no need to write a novel, keep it sharp, short, and get across what matters to you. We’re giving you our full attention.
- We will get back to you within 5 days with some feedback about whether you’ve advanced the application process.
Our team is looking forward to getting to know you! ✌️
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit filestageteam.typeform.com.