- 4+ years professional experience developing enterprise applications
- a good understanding of Computer Science (CS degree, or equivalent knowledge is required)
- a solid background in Modern Front End Development, including frameworks and DOM APIs
- strong communication and interpersonal skills who are comfortable interacting with clients daily
You’ll work with other Bitovians, helping us to advance, improve, and evolve our Open Source toolset and other internal projects.
- Present at conferences
- Give trainings
- Plan and run meetups
- Contribute to open source projects
- Write and develop content
We welcome individuals who enjoy identifying the hard parts of application development and simplifying them, talking about software architecture, and teaching others. We also want someone who can lead others and be an integral part of a team.
Specifically, the following attributes are major positives:
- Has an eagerness to learn and execute in the “the right way”
- Is open minded about development best practices
- Has some experience with back-end systems and databases
- Some experience contributing to or using open source projects
At Bitovi, we design and build the breakthrough web apps today’s businesses need to lead their industries tomorrow. Companies small and large—including some of the world’s most iconic brands—rely on our expertise to deliver outsized results.
An efficient team, we hire only deeply experienced professionals with the talent and passion to push our client projects towards success. We’ve built many of the open-source tools other developers use every day. And our product delivery team can bring even the most complex solutions to fruition.
Known for being easy to work with, we are flexible, friendly and fast. When you need exceptional digital tools that really move the needle, Bitovi delivers web experiences that inspire customer excitement and loyalty.
TL;DR A good short read for interested candidates is our blog post Hello Potential Bitovian.
At Bitovi, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a team of talented individuals who will support and challenge you. You’ll grow through various experiences on client projects as well as internal initiatives and strategic projects.
In addition, Bitovians get a slate of great benefits.
- Competitive salary and yearly bonuses
- Bi-annual company retreats to places like Las Vegas, New Orleans, and Amelia Island, Florida
- 401(k) plan with matching
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Health and dental insurance
- LTD and Life Insurance
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
- Working from home with flexible hours
Application & Interview Process: Our process can take 2-6 weeks on average. Please advise if you have any job search deadlines we should be aware of.
To apply for this job, please visit bitovi.applytojob.com.