Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3)
The IT Project & Executive Assistant is an essential role for Paymentology’s Engineering Management Team. In addition to managing the day-to-day operational needs of your leaders, you will be a key strategic partner in providing oversight on adhoc IT projects, all in support of scaling our high growth company.
What you get to do:
- Plan and attend staff meetings, document action items, and organise follow-up activities
- Work directly and assist Head of Engineering in driving accountability for metrics and actionable insights with their staff
- Manage various projects as needed
- Set and maintain standards for Jira project management platform
- Report progress and timelines to management team on all Engineering projects
- Liaise with development teams for improvements and changes
What it takes to succeed:
- You are a self-starter and are able to and fully expected to get your hands dirty, go get the data and build a narrative
- Experience operating in a fast-paced, transparent and collaborative environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent technical acumen, curiosity, and familiarity with new technologies, API’s, programming languages, and databases (no coding experience required)
- Experience interacting/working with a distributed remote team
- 3+ years of operations strategy, product operations, program or project management, business consulting, finance, or similar analytical roles that worked closely with product and engineering teams
What you can look forward to:
- Making an impact on the inner working, processes and throughput of a highly skilled team of engineers working on cutting-edge payment processing platforms
This is a full-time, 100% remote role preferably located in our Europe timezone, as we will require substantial coverage of business hours in Europe (UTC 2+/- hours).
Join Us @ Paymentology!
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.