At Torre (http://torre.co), we’re building the new professional network for flexible and remote work. We’re automating recruiting and job finding. Our mission is to make work fulfilling for everyone. It’s a moonshot ( view our deck https://torre.docsend.com/view/c6pecie ). We’ve made significant progress, and we’re gaining traction (you’re experiencing it right now!).
If you like working alongside some of the best practitioners in their field, rising to meet significant challenges, being entrepreneurial, paying great attention to detail, growing professionally, and would consider eventually becoming a full-time member of our team, this opportunity is for you.
• Fixing bugs.
• Continually suggesting and implementing improvements to our existing code base.
• Suggesting integrations with existing tools to accelerate development cycles.
• Committing to following the standards and rules proposed and agreed on by the team.
• Communicating proactively.
• Working alongside a team of inquisitive overachievers.
• Understanding limitations in our technology and working around them.
• Persisting and persevering.
• Frequently coming across unknowns.
• Managing constant change and sudden growth.
• Working in a demanding environment.
• Giving and receiving candid feedback without either making it personal or taking it personally.
• Becoming a full-time senior developer with our team, or
• Becoming a full-time tech lead,
• Starting your own business
• Our motto is always to deliver memorable experiences.
• We are entrepreneurial.
• We make bold bets.
• We feel encouraged to make mistakes we can learn from.
• We strategize smartly and work hard. Very hard.
• We like data.
• We value people, inquisitiveness, candor, and courage.
• We aim for work/life integration.
• We pursue diversity. That’s why we encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
To apply for this job, please visit torre.co.