Calldrip is hiring a software engineer to help us build out integrations with third-party applications.
Calldrip is an established company (10+years) headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah with team members spanning the globe. We are a small, close-knit team working to provide sales solutions to over 1,000 different businesses. Calldrip is 100% self-funded and profitable. Our team is built of highly motivated individuals who enjoy their work and do their best to provide a quality product to our customers.
About the Job
You’ll be the lead of our integration efforts. You’ll work closely with our development team to create new integrations for our web app. You’ll work hard to write maintainable code and document integration processes. You’ll update API documentation as necessary. You’ll coordinate with customers and partners from all over the world.
- Maintain Calldrip APIs and documentation
- Develop and maintain services used in application integrations
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors
- Design, develop and maintain Calldrip applications and interfaces
- Communicate with clients and partners regarding integrations
- Integration Calldrip with third-party applications under the direction of the product team
- Build reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis
Tech Stack / Requirements
- PHP (Laravel Framework)
- 3+ years of work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work efficiently in a remote environment
- Dental and vision plans
- Flexible PTO
- Annual team meetups
- Established company
- Opportunity for growth
- Salary: $65k to $75k/year
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to email@example.com