ProFinda is pioneering “Workforce Optimization”.
This emerging £2.8bn software category will transform organisational productivity and the employee talent agenda. With our unique technology, our global clients and channel partnerships we are entering a massively exciting growth phase.
ProFinda is headquartered in London. Since going live in 2011, ProFinda has become an award-winning enterprise technology solution with a focus on professional services and other knowledge-driven industries.
These organisations have been spending millions on talent systems that haven’t given them the information they need about their own employee’s skills, let alone their total talent pool including contingent and alumni workers. As a result, employees are left unengaged and under-utilised while these organisations spend more money sourcing contingent workers to fill the gap, and not necessarily the right ones.
ProFinda is a workforce optimization platform that maps the skills, knowledge, and expertise available across an organisation’s total talent supply chain of internal, contingent and alumni workers.
By implementing ProFinda a company can now far better match their available talent internally and externally with the right opportunities at the right time, increasing engagement, productivity, and efficiency while decreasing costs. We use our proprietary skills ontology and machine learning to build an accurate knowledge base of the skills and experiences of employees, contractors, and alumni for major enterprises.
We believe we are changing the way companies think about their people and the way people think about their own careers, by making the total talent pool a reality. To take customers on this journey we need to win their confidence, excel at delivery and continually delight them as the product grows and changes. We treat each client like they were our first and want to find people who are as passionate as we are about client’s successes.
Data is at the heart of ProFinda’s business. How we capture it, squeeze every drop of value from it and present it to our clients – is crucial. You’ll be working as the client-facing member of the Intelligence, Data and Solutions team which includes linguists and data scientists as well as working closely with the Implementation and Product teams. You’ll be focused on helping clients develop robust integrations between multiple systems and ProFinda as well as problem-solve complex unstructured and structured data challenges. No day is the same, no challenge is too big and there’s no better team to be part of to understand more about machine learning, matching and the big data challenges of the Future of Work.
- Clean and wrangle multiple structured and unstructured data sources into a single coherent view utilising ProFinda APIs and by developing bespoke scripts for unique data sources.
- Lead our clients through integrations between their internal systems and ProFinda via our own APIs, including providing code examples, troubleshooting and producing easy to follow documentation.
- Create and maintain user engagement dashboards and visualizations using multiple BI tools.
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting and query demands from existing clients.
- Support pre-sales activities by producing effective ‘dummy data’ based on real-world scenarios.
- Contribute to project estimates and scoping activities.
- Respectfully challenge the status quo in our clients and promoting innovative thinking about their people data.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with client-side technical contacts during implementations.
- Contribute to our Data and Integration strategy by bringing real-world client experience into our AI and Machine Learning R&D efforts.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years working on technical workstreams involving integration between Enterprise systems, ideally in the professional services sector.
- Familiarity with employee data systems (e.g. SAP, SuccessFactors, WorkDay) and the challenges of establishing and maintaining enterprise integrations and data flows.
Skills & Competencies:
- A passion for problem-solving complex data-related problems.
- Highly numerate.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong Python and/or Ruby skills.
- Comfortable with using REST APIs.
- Comfortable working with multiple data formats (JSON, XML, CSV, unstructured).
- Strong SQL skills.
Familiar with the following:
- Pandas/data frameworks
- AWS services
Nice to have knowledge in the following languages:
- Python data vis libraries (e.g. MatPlotLib, Bokeh, Plot.ly)
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org