Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), JST (UTC +9), CST (UTC +8), WIB (UTC +7), MMT (UTC +6:30), BST (UTC +6), NPT (UTC +5:45), IST (UTC +5:30), UZT (UTC +5), IRDT (UTC +4:30), GST (UTC +4)
Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
What you get to do:
The goal is to get our clients up and live quickly and successfully and we’ll look to the project manager to manage the rollout process once a client has signed a contract. This role is not just focused on our clients, but also our financial partners, who are very important to us; and so the project manager will act as the face of Paymentology and ensure that these connections remain strong.
What it takes to succeed:
- You bring 5+ years of project management experience in the tech sector, prior exposure to the card payments industry, with sound knowledge of issuer processing is highly desirable and would be a huge advantage for this position
- You’ve had proven success managing technical implementations from start to finish
- You understand the value of relationships and experience has taught you the best ways to build and grow them
- You’re self-motivated and proactive and are no stranger to working independently
- You speak English fluently in order to communicate effectively with our team members and clients around the globe
- Your knowledge covers not just project management, but also financial operations and product development
- You’re tech-savvy and can not only “talk the talk” when it comes to techie speak, but actually understand what it means and how it impacts a project
- You tackle roadblocks with enthusiasm and use both creativity and strategic thinking to work your way around hurdles
What you can look forward to
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.
To apply for this job, please visit www.comeet.com