Experience Remote done Right, and help define the future of remote work.
We have over 20 years of remote experience, all 500+ staff are 100% remote, and we still grow vibrant relationships and provide exceptional opportunities for career growth while working with stellar clients on ambitious, mind-boggling projects. We move fast, try not to break things, and regularly create, break and define new processes, every single day.
This is not your typical workplace, and we are looking to partner with people that are not expecting one.
This role has the opportunity for growth into a CX-level organizational leadership position.
Who you are:
- You come from a professional services/consulting background
- You have worked in a growth-oriented organization before.
- You’ve managed a team of recruiters, sourcers and more; and know how to think strategically
- You’ve been a successful full-cycle recruiter before…and loved it!
- Hungry to own the responsibility to lead, and the pressures that come with being a leader
- You understand how to lead from the back, not the front, and have no problem doing any and every task your direct reports do daily.
- You have directly managed teams of 5+, before.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the recruiting team of full-time recruiters, tech interviewers and application reviewers
- Establish and monitor the recruiting efforts to support the growth demands
- Coordinate with hiring managers to understand the business needs in a timely manner
- Liaise with management daily, to support effective communication and decision making in a fast-paced environment.
- Be a key part of the management team, reporting directly to the C-suite.
- Ability to drive new initiatives across recruiting, HR and Culture focused on talent acquisition, retention and other related activities.
We are setting, exceeding and defining new standards in our industry, daily. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of that effort to continue to innovate in the space of remote professional technology services, put in the work, and outperform expectations.