💻 Your responsibilities will include
- Creating and developing our Search growth channel from scratch.
- Building out a plan and executing on it to generate organic traffic to our website.
- Working directly with the Nomad Insurance Affiliates, Product, Content, Social Media and Communication teams to build and execute the growth strategy.
- Implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies for Nomad Insurance, including backlinks, keyword strategies, and content.
- Once this is a proven growth channel, advise other product teams on how they can build out their search capabilities.
- Understands Search as a sustainable revenue channel.
- Can creatively initiate a search strategy for Nomad Insurance that has full potential to turn into an exponential growth channel.
- Can lead projects from ideation to implementation, measure success and rapidly adapt.
- Knows the latest in SEO “best practices” but can combine that with a first principles viewpoint to develop an ideal strategy for our specific business needs.
- Is analytical enough to build SEO reports but strategic enough to use that information to adjust our roadmap rapidly.
- Believes they can exponentially grow our Search channel without using paid ads.
- Thinks creatively about growth.
- Want to help build a global social safety net on the Internet.
- Think for themselves instead of copying others.
- Are willing to try new things, even with the risk of failure.
- Are intellectually curious and open to new ideas.
- Are creative and bold in the face of any problems.
- Have strong integrity and do the right thing.
You will receive salary and equity compensation, health insurance, a laptop, a minimum of four weeks of the yearly vacation, personal development budget, attendance of professional conferences (and much more 😉).
We have a minimum of two annual team gatherings where you will join us. The previous gatherings were in Ljubljana, San Francisco, and Mexico.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Our products are created by a fully remote team distributed across the globe and stretching ten timezones while headquartered in San Francisco.
We’re here to remove the role of geographical borders as a barrier to equal opportunities and freedom for everyone.