Arc is changing the way the world works and hires remotely. We are looking for a Head of Sales with hands-on experience building and scaling sales organizations to help accelerate Arc’s growth.
Join a fast-growing 30-person company backed by prominent investors. Our team members are based all over the world (SF Bay Area, North America, and Asia). This is a remote position (of course) – since Arc is all about lowering the friction of hiring remote.
As the Head of Sales, you will join our leadership team and report directly to the CEO. This is an exciting hands-on opportunity for a proven performer to make a strong impact on a young, fast-growing company. Help Arc lead the megatrend of Remote Work and empower talent to do work that matters from anywhere.
In this role, you will:
- Take complete ownership of inbound and outbound sales function, directly manage the remote sales team, and be an integral part of strategic business decisions.
- Evaluate, develop and establish scalable team processes that lead to predictable revenue growth
- Own and monitor sales funnel metrics, addressing granular as well as big-picture issues
- Define the characteristics of a successful sales team and build on it to scale the team
- Manage goal setting and motivate the remote sales team (across different time zones)
- Travel to attend industry conferences and meetups to build relationships with the target community and potential clients
Our ideal candidate has:
- Hands-on experience building and scaling sales teams from 2 to 10+
- Experience in navigating the organizational charts and interacting with key decision makers in our target audience
- Experiences selling to CTOs, VPs of Engineering, and hiring managers
- Deep knowledge of automation platforms and CRM (ex: Salesforce)
- Strong analytical skills and knows how to improve processes and execute initiatives
- Knowledge of how to run highly effective sales team meetings with remote teams
- Strengths of being detail oriented, process focused, resourceful, and data-driven
- Passion for remote work
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- 5+ years experience working in sales and leadership positions in high-performing organizations
- Experience working with C-level executives and Fortune 500 clients
- Hands-on experience building and growing sales teams
- Experience working and managing a team remotely
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit jobs.lever.co.