We are well funded with an outstanding team and a great investor base. We also have deep partnership with Airbnb and are uniquely positioned at the epicentre of the exploding short term rental industry. In short, we have an amazing opportunity to build a global business that empowers small businesses (pro-hosts) to be successful.
Come and be apart of this fantastic rollercoaster ride!
You will own our prioritization framework and your experience in steering technical teams towards overarching business goals will be instrumental in Hometime’s success.
- Oversee the day to day activities of the Product and Design Teams
- Identify key trends in the market, and further investigate/analyze opportunities for growth to present to key stakeholders
- Own the overall product strategy and vision, and ensure all decision points are towards the company goals
- Responsible for the entire product life cycle. From ideation, to product releases, and in to post-release support
- Manage the product backlog and ensure priorities are defined, presented, and properly signed-off by the Executive Team.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the Product & Design Teams, and extending this culture to other teams you work closely with
- Take the lead in further growing the Product Team. Work closely with our recruiters to find the next Product Champions
Preferred Qualifications & Characteristics:
- 8+ years as a Product Manager (or similar capacity) with a minimum of 3 years as a Head/Director of Product
- Proven track record of managing successful technology based products
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to use different data points and metrics to formulate an informed and accurate business case
- Awesome player coach. Aside from being able to delegate, be able to fully function as a high-fidelity Product Manager
- Great people and leadership skills
- Experienced in directly managing people, and managing initiatives with cross functional members
- Expert in aligning people towards a common goal
- Strong business acumen with the ability to identify and analyze opportunities
- Current with global market trends
- Love of Airbnb
- Exceptional communication skills
- You will get a competitive salary, paid time off and control over your day
- We empower people to do their best work in the locations and setting that suits them – whether this is at home or in a co-working space we’ll make it work
- We are open to any locations that work within APAC time zones
- We believe a great business starts with great people and we leverage talent across the organization to drive our strategy, solve complex scaling challenges and adapt to the market
- We really do have a fantastic team who are genuinely a pleasure to work with
- Incredible learning opportunities in building and scaling a hyper growth technology business
- Our success depends on your success
To apply for this job, please visit hometime.bamboohr.com.