You will work closely with our customers, founding team, and advisor network to have a holistic understanding of the problems we’re solving and opportunities in the market. You will take these learnings to develop, prioritize, and execute against a roadmap. You will be expected lead by example, take ownership of our core product infrastructure, ship fast and consistently, iterate rapidly, and identify ongoing opportunities to deliver value to customers.
You thrive on the freedom and responsibility of working on a remote team. You are an excellent technical communicator and can come to a logical consensus on decisions. You can handle multiple projects and dynamic priorities without missing a beat. You gracefully assume the role of an educator and a learner.
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer
- Python (Django preferred)
- Leading software architecture design and development discussions
- Upholding and uplifting code quality
- Ability to work autonomously and adapt quickly
- Execute on impact-driven roadmap
- Obsessive focus on agile frameworks (SCRUM)
- Hands-on experience building a company from the earliest stages
- Take on significant ownership of technical design and implementation
- Work with great agility to accelerate your developer experience trajectory
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Education and learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Competitive salary, meaningful equity, and benefits
It all starts with the agent. The agent is the main distribution channel for the $684B P&C industry. The agent represents 93% of all P&C insurance policies issued in the United States. The agent is the plumbing behind the insurance industry and they need a platform to make buying insurance frictionless, personalized, and modern
We’ve been moving fast since we founded InsurGrid in January 2020. Since then, we’ve built and launched the initial version of our product to 150+ customers and raised a pre-seed round led by Engineering Capital.
To apply for this job, please visit form.typeform.com.