We’re looking for a strategic, data-driven, customer centric and ambitious leader who will own the sales pipeline generation and new business revenue growth.
🚀 Job duties and responsibilities
- Maximum responsible for generating sales pipeline.
- Attract leads (MQLs) with multiple channels:
- Content & SEO
- Work with our existing content & SEO team to get this channel to the next level.
- Product marketing
- Create product marketing content on how to use MonkeyLearn for different use cases and integrations with third party applications.
- Develop co-marketing partnerships with third party applications.
- Generate leads from referred traffic from partner applications, forums and social.
- Experiment with multiple paid channels.
- Experiment with outbound campaigns.
- Content & SEO
- Engage leads (Active MQLs)
- Design, run and measure the right experiments to optimize conversion rates in our website, content and product.
- User onboarding (email and in-app).
- Pre and post signup user nurturing.
- Convert qualified leads (SQLs)
- Generate demo appointments for the sales team (AEs).
- Increase signup to demo rate and demo attendance.
- Marketing and sales ops
- In charge of all the backbone that enables marketing and sales operations.
- In charge of data pipeline, dashboards, reporting and marketing stack.
🎯 Required qualifications
- Communication and user experience skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Being able to communicate by synthesizing complex topics in a simple and crisp way.
- Be able to paint the picture on how to push beautiful end-to-end experiences for users.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent analytical skills for metrics and conversion rates.
- Understanding on how to measure both inputs and outputs of marketing efforts.
- Experience with marketing automation tools, analytics tools, dashboards and SQL.
- Management skills
- Experience achieving goals by managing a team.
- Experience outsourcing tasks (video creation, content, ads, data gathering, etc).
- 3+ years experience in relevant demand generation positions in the software industry
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding goals
- Experience working with marketing automation and sales enablement tools
- You are highly organized & autonomous
- You are comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization
- You are entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- You are intellectually curious and ambitious
💎 Nice to have
- Programming skills.
- Familiarity with machine learning algorithms, statistics, NLP.
🛠 Tools we use
- Marketing automation: Hubspot, Buffer, Google Optimize, Intercom, Chameleon, Delighted
- Analytics & Data: Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Segment, Clearbit, Mixpanel, Mode Analytics, SQL.
- Content & SEO: Moz, Google Search Console, WordPress
- Project management
- Asana, Notion, Google Calendar and Google Docs
- Gmail, Slack and Zoom
Working at MonkeyLearn
- 🚀 Join a growing startup in an innovative industry backed by top tier investors in Silicon Valley
- 👨💻 Work in real world machine learning and natural language processing projects
- 🇺🇸 Work with top companies from all over the world, particularly from Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, and New York
- 🎉 Friendly and thriving team
- ⏰ Flexible time
- 🏠 Remote team distributed between United States, Europe and South America
To apply for this job, please visit www.notion.so.