We built Pitch for people who are thirsting for a better way to design, collaborate on, and share presentations. The user journey between first hearing about Pitch and finishing their first deck with the product, however, is one we’re only beginning to understand. One lens through which to better understand this journey is data.
As our Head of Analytics, you will work with our team of intrepid Data Analysts and Data Engineers to define and build a taxonomy around the KPIs and events which drive the Pitch user journey, with the ultimate goal of making data an integral part of how we work across the organization. The future of decisions at Pitch is data-informed, and you’ll be at the forefront of the transformation!
What you’ll get to do…
- Own the vision, goal setting and roadmap for Pitch’s Analytics team.
- Define and promote understanding of the metrics that drive user engagement and company growth.
- Advise our Product, Sales, Support, and other teams on how they can leverage analytics to improve their outcomes.
- Make relevant, actionable data easily accessible and understandable for the wider organization.
- Hands-on analysis and work hands on with items on the Analytics team backlog. Although we’re still a nascent team at Pitch, we’ve already got some ambitious plans!
The role is perfect for you if…
- You have prior experience leading an analytics function within a SaaS organization and can bring a deep understanding of the SaaS business model, sales cycle, and behavioural analytics to the table.
- A deep understanding of product-led growth and how analytics feed into it.
- Exposure to different organizational modes or experience in evolving, decentralized analytics organizations.
- Experience in educating stakeholders in a scale-up organization about data literacy.
- Strong systems-thinking competence.
- Strong hands-on experience in the "modern data stack": We use Snowplow, Fivetran, Snowflake, DBT, HighTouch/Census.
- Experience using Python, Postgres, Metabase/Looker, Dagster/Airflow, Github, Amplitude/Indicative.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. Come one, come all!