Are you an experienced product manager that understands how to leverage data for growth?
As a Product Analyst, you will be expected to directly lead consulting projects to provide our clients solutions and advice with an objective of maximizing their growth or business performance.
You’re an ideal candidate if you:
- Have 4+ years consulting engagement management experience – ideally working with data oriented solutions
- Enjoy working with clients and can collaborate with and lead remote/distributed teams
- Can develop proposals, presentations, and statements of work for client stakeholders
- Love everything data – designing models, reporting, driving results/growth
- Enjoy mentoring and leveling-up our Analysts
- Are familiar with modern technology/coding frameworks and architecture
- Experience with modern product measurement tools like Segment, Mparticle, Heap, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, Amplitude, etc.
- Understand SQL or other query languages
- Have the ability to context switch and balance the often divergent needs of clients
We love working with interesting people who like to laugh, smile and joke around. We’re smart and we’ll make you smarter.
This role requires generally no travel and our team is fully distributed, allowing you the flexibility of working from home (now and post Covid). We currently consider candidates who reside in the USA and Canada.
Finally, we provide exposure to a huge range of business challenges and competitive compensation + incentive structures.
So, what are you waiting for?
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org