Ideal candidates should be driven self-starters who are excited to be a part of a team leading the way in data-driven personalization and passionate about driving results.
- Execute, and manage FunnelEnvy’s go to market plan for launching our new service & technology solution.
- Support the content strategy to support the successful launch and growth of the solution in our target markets.
- Manage the website execution for inbound funnel. Develop the lead generation and conversion funnels to drive qualified leads to the sales team.
- Conceive and execute the inbound and outbound marketing programs that will create awareness and generate quality leads that meet/exceed our quarterly sales targets.
- Test multiple marketing channels concurrently and establish key acquisition metrics and identify top performing channel(s) based on acquisition cost, lead quality and conversion rate.
- Execute on additional marketing projects and initiatives as needed to support FunnelEnvy’s broader growth and demand generation goals.
- 3+ years of experience successfully executing growth and demand programs and initiatives, ideally for a b2b/martech software startup.
- Experience executing on a brand’s content strategy including content for the website, blog (own/industry), and social media accounts.
- Copywriting experience in B2B enterprise software category with assets like blog posts, ebooks, case studies, and presentations.
- History of efficiently and effectively managing multiple campaigns across multiple marketing platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Ads, Adroll, etc).
- Takes a data driven approach to marketing campaigns with an ability to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful ROI conclusions from it.
- Ability to research and identify top prospects in a market and use the latest discovery and data enrichment tools to create targeted prospect lists.
- Hands on experience with developing and running outbound marketing campaigns using platforms like https://close.com.
- Ability to manage other contractors as needed to execute on a given task in scope, on time and on budget.
Excellent communication skills– Speaks and writes clearly and articulately. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
To apply for this job, please email your details to email@example.com