Are you a performance marketing guru? Do you love data and analytics? Are you an experienced Growth Marketer with a passion for campaigns that drive both leads and revenue?
If so, we’d love to speak to you!
GoSkills is an award-winning online learning platform.
Since 2013 we have been helping individuals and businesses to reach their full potential through high quality, bite-sized online courses.
About the role
As a part of our marketing team, you will develop and implement cross-channel campaigns that drive growth in our B2B sales.
As a Growth Hacker, you’ll need an analytical mindset as well as a solid understanding of relevant marketing KPIs. You’ll need to be experienced in Excel and be able to report campaign performance effectively and regularly, with a personal interpretation of the individual campaigns.
As GoSkills’ new Growth Hacker, your focus is on growth. You will need an entrepreneurial mindset, strong attention to detail, and a passion for performance marketing.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working with lead generation and account-based marketing tools and processes.
- Enthusiastic about data-analytics and comfortable with large datasets spread over different platforms, analytics tools, and databases.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and distil data into actionable insights.
- Experience working with various digital marketing tools, including:
- Google Analytics and Search Console.
- Google and Bing Ads.
- Landing page software such as Unbounce.
- Email automation software.
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager.
- SEO tools such as Ahrefs and SEMRush
- Experience developing, executing, and refining game-changing growth strategies.
- Able to continuously optimize the performance of campaigns, sharing your knowledge and expertise across the business.
- Growth mindset
- Excellent communication skills
What you get
- Competitive salary: You tell us what your realistic salary expectations are and we’ll aim to match it.
- Vacation days: 20 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays.
- Remote work: We are a fully remote and distributed team, with our team members spread across 9 countries currently. For this role, you should be able to work with a significant overlap with US, UK and New Zealand time zones.
- Work-life balance: Enjoy a flexible day schedule based on your personal daily routine. This is a full time position, so we expect 8 hours of work time per day. We don’t expect crazy long hours, overtime and burn out. We expect good time management skills and high quality output during your regular work hours.
- Team retreat: We all travel and meet up at an exotic location for a week once a year (in normal times) at our team retreat to have fun and get to know each other. Our last retreat was in Thailand!
- Strong team culture: We build and maintain a strong team culture. This includes weekly all-hands Zoom calls, weekly team calls, and social catch-ups over tea/beer/coffee. There are no internal politics, we speak up if there are any issues and we treat each other with respect. We also like to be social, kind and fun.
- Diversity and inclusion: Our team members come from diverse backgrounds from different countries and cultures, and we are equally represented by gender (50:50 ratio), including our co-founders and management team. We value each person’s opinion and unique perspective. We love to solve problems creatively and collaboratively.
- Autonomy in your work: We trust you to make the best decisions to achieve your goals. We provide you with enough support to get your work done to a high standard and let you get on with it. We have a flat company structure, we make fast decisions, and iterate quickly.
- Personal growth and development: We invest in your long-term growth and development. You will work closely with the co-founders of the company to grow your skill set and we support you with courses, mentorship, training, workshops, and conferences.
- Top-notch tech stack: We use Slack, Trello, Google Docs, Google Drive, and Zoom to communicate and collaborate efficiently.
Why work for GoSkills?
Do you want to make a real impact on the growth of a tech startup? Does the thought of working with a fully remote, bootstrapped team of driven individuals excite you? Do you have the drive to accelerate us on our path to becoming a fast-growing educational company with limitless potential?
This is your opportunity for a meaningful, long-term strategic role to accelerate your career by leading the growth of an innovative tech company. Your work will have a real-life impact on millions of people’s lives as we help them learn, upskill and stay relevant in the workplace.
About our team
Our team is small and fully distributed, and working remotely is part of our DNA. This means you’ll find a great remote working environment focused around making your day-to-day enjoyable and efficient.
We are a fun and social bunch, who communicate daily across time zones and continents, and have a strong culture that reflects the following values.
Freedom & equality: Everyone deserves autonomy in their jobs and an equal chance at success.
Openness & creativity: Speak up! We encourage open communication, questioning minds and thinking outside the box.
Fun: Have fun and be silly! Follow your passion, love what you do and don’t take life too seriously 🙂
Our mission is to provide a high quality learning experience, so that our learners can gain the right skills to advance their careers and achieve their goals.
Quality & innovation: We hold ourselves to high standards to ensure learners get the best possible experience and achieve real learning outcomes.
Always make the customer happy: Your happiness is our success. We strive to delight our learners with every interaction.
Be good: Treat others as you would like to be treated. We make choices to reflect good moral character and a responsible educator.
Learn more at https://www.goskills.com/about.