We are looking for an experienced Group Product Manager with a strong product management background and leadership principles, who lives our culture, understands how to motivate and lead product managers and knows how to formulate a proper product vision and execute it.
The starting salary for this position is €75,000 annually.
You can work from anywhere in the world.
About the Team
We are a global team of 100+ awesome people working from over 40 countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally – in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. Every few months we travel to meet up somewhere in the world and spend some quality time together. We place a huge amount of trust in our people, and we measure the outcomes rather than the work itself. Our values fuel our results.
As part of the Toggl Product department, you will be leading the product team of one of our products – Toggl Plan. You will have great product managers, technical team leads and designers helping you to achieve the vision you set out for Toggl Plan. This is a role where we expect you to get your hands dirty as well. That means that you will take charge of product discovery, research and development on top of managing a small team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Being the owner of the product vision and strategy:
- Defining and being the owner of Product Masterplan and Vision for Toggl Plan
- Collaborating with the Head of Product, making sure Toggl Plan vision is helping achieve the overall Toggl Platform vision
- Participating in customer research activities and sharing implications of learnings throughout company
- Editing and collaborating on Product cycle plans, writing project proposals (new and existing)
- Aligning proposals with product strategy and backing them up with both qualitative and quantitative data
- Working with product, design, and engineering leads in shaping cycle projects
- Helping teams understand the "why" behind Product vision and strategy
- Coaching and managing Product Managers:
- Leading by example and setting clear goals and expectations
- Actively coaching and supporting your team members to grow professionally providing honest, actionable, feedback
- Structuring and conducting regular growth assessments and 1:1s
- Being the owner of Financial Product Metrics:
- Taking responsibility and proactively working to improve customer lifetime value and reduce churn
- Collaborating with product teams to define Ideal Customer Profile and product positioning
- Escalating issues with data quality to engineering
- Proactively suggesting data tracking changes to improve data-informed decision making
- Building, maintaining and syncing all processes from discovery to optimization
We would love to hear from you if you are ready to hone your skills and apply them to new challenges.
- You have a strong product management background and at least some leadership experience. You have seen projects through from conception to delivery successfully. You are passionate about leadership and want to lead a talented cross-functional team and make them excel.
- You want to take ownership and make a difference in a successful, bootstrapped, product-led company, iterating constantly and delivering top-quality work. You want to break down and tackle real problems and bring real value to real users.
- You are proactive and speak up when you see something wrong. You never assume that "it’s someone else’s problem". You focus on achieving company goals together.
- You are a great team-player and communicator in your own team when working with specialists like product managers when working with other teams, and with your manager and other stakeholders. You are responsive to feedback and always seek to learn and improve.
- You like transparency, openness, and asking questions. Your English communication, both written and verbal, is great and you prefer to over- rather than under-communicate. You take the well-being and growth of your team seriously and want to help each team-member succeed in their role.
- Freedom to choose where and when you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered)
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- €4,000 contribution to use for training, workshops, and conferences
- €2,000 contribution for any physical or mental health service-related
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)