Time zones: PST (UTC -8)
HOURS: Flexible; max of 20 hours per week
COMPENSATION: Flat-rate projects
MEETING REQUIREMENTS: Availability to work during EST/PST business hours
SUPERVISOR: Creative Director
This is a design role working with purpose-driven organizations and nonprofits.
We are looking for an individual who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter. As a Graphic Designer who specializes in editorial and layout design, you enjoy designing lengthy reports. This position will report directly to the Creative Director.
Part-time (flexible) to start with room to grow.
Our agency welcomes and empowers team members with various backgrounds, skills, experiences, and views. BIPOC women are encouraged to apply.
- Identify the best ways to illustrate and communicate clients’ vision while complying with design best practices and creative briefs
- Develop illustrations and report designs using Adobe CC (InDesign and Illustrator)
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Produce drafts for client review and make revisions based on feedback received
- Review designs for errors every step of the way
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies
THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have excellent problem-solving skills.
- You have a great understanding of design principles.
- You understand the importance of typesetting.
- You have an excellent eye for detail and composition.
- You can deliver projects and quality work within reasonable timeframes.