As the Global BDR Manager at Platform.sh you will hire, train, coach, and lead a team of world-class Business Development Representatives, and own a quarterly pipeline goal.
The Global BDR Manager will be responsible for the overall execution of our sales prospecting process. This individual will partner closely with marketing and sales to ensure the successful nurturing and transfer of all leads throughout North America, EMEA and APAC. This is an opportunity to manage a critical function within Platform.sh, as well as develop the members of the BDR team and prepare them for the next stages of their careers.
This is a remote job. Work from anywhere in the Americas as long as you are based on East coast time.
- Coach & train the Global BDR team resulting in increased productivity, and building a healthy opportunity pipeline to drive new business
- Provide day to day coaching & professional development, including regular 1:1 meetings, weekly shadow sessions, and routine co-selling
- Leverage sales tools to build and manage workflows, sequences and identify, report, and react to data on all Global BDR efforts.
- Monitor and measure script and sequence effectiveness and advanced qualifying questions for call campaigns
- Manage KPIs that lead to a consistent performance at the team and individual level.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams to develop and execute on quarterly campaigns
- Develop incentive plans and strategies to foster a competitive and collaborative team environment
- Track and communicate weekly goals to team to drive consistent performance week over week
- Communicate key data and feedback with marketing and sales leadership
- 3+ years in a technical BDR role
- Previous experience leading a BDR team
- Proven successful experience working with international teams and markets
- Knowledge of https://www.salesforce.com/de/?ir=1 and Sales Automation Platforms, such as Outreach and SalesLoft
- Sales coaching and strong relationship building skills
- Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and grow customer relationships to secure future and recurring business
- Must be able to drive sales growth and achieve team goals
- Capacity to work remotely on a permanent basis