How we rock mobility
Are you interested in mobility and are you also looking for a job in which your technical knowledge comes to its full advantage? Read on! Optimile is looking for a front-end software developer.
Optimile is a software company offering Mobility-as-a-service. Mobility-as-a Service (MaaS) has become the new way of transportation. Instead of using personally owned means of transportation, users will move to mobility solutions that are offered as a service. By combining all the mobility solutions in one app, the customers can jump from one transportation mode to another and will be informed which combination is the most efficient, economic or ecological to reach their destination point.
Optimile creates an innovative product in a new market within an international context. Not only do we develop software (such as platform, app…) for external parties, but we also have our own brand ‘Mobiflow’ that is responsible for launching the product in Belgium.
You’ll work (remotely) on our new, ecologically responsible form of networked mobility. Our platform creates a connection between different mobility services and users, and is responsible for managing various charging points for electric vehicles. You will mainly help with the development and expansion of our app.
- Living in Europe is a must
- Speaking fluently English is not a problem for you
- You have a Master’s degree
- Working in a team doesn’t scare you
- You are passionate about developing and expanding front-end systems
- You are blessed with a first successful professional experience
- You’re comfortable using Git
- Working with pull requests, code reviews and unit testing are basics for you
- You have the ability to take responsibility and work independently
- You collaborate directly with product owners and designers on features
- You have an understanding of REST APIs, JSON and Design Patterns GraphQL experience is nice to have
- You have experience with Java and Python/Django
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
- Knowledge of React a plus
- Full-time permanent role, based remotely
- Competitive salary
- Fast growing international company
- A great, supportive team to work with
- The possibility to develop an innovative product in a new market within an international context
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to email@example.com