At Pleased, our mission is to please you and your customers. To achieve that, we offer an all-inclusive, easy-to-use and affordable support software.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about our product and serving our clients. We retain our team members with a dynamic and flexible work life which empowers them to create value, and rewards them generously based upon their contribution.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing the responsive frontend of the SaaS application with Vue.js and other cutting edge technologies. You’ll be working on complex systems that are used to serve hundred and thousands customers a day. We wrote our system from scratch about 1 year ago, so you’ll be working with the latest technology and won’t have to worry about decades old legacy code.
Who We Are
Pleased.com is a new and exciting SaaS customer support solution for small and large businesses. We pride ourselves upon the product we’ve created together in less than a year. We improve the application on a daily basis and are continuously adding new features. With us, you’ll always have something new and exciting to work on and never be bored!
We’re a small and fast moving agile team. We need talented individuals to drive increased growth and contribute to the innovation, creativity and hard work that currently serves our clients further via our team’s grit and innovation.
Our Tech Stack
- Vue + Vuex + Vue Router + Vuetify + Typescript
- Develop customer service SaaS: application for customer service agents and SDK for the clients
- Develop responsive frontend in VueJS
- Focus on performance and user experience
- Work with Product Owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in the applications and projects
- Participate in code reviews with peers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate
- Respond to support calls for applications in production for quick diagnosis and repair to keep things running smoothly for clients
- Participate in team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstrations, and team retrospectives Mentoring less experienced team members
- Familiarity with at least one: Vue, React, Angular
- Familiarity with state management like Vuex, Redux, Ngrx
- Familiarity with Git, ES6, Webpack, and Sass
- Experienced with real time application. Firebase is a bonus
- An ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Quarterly and flash bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Education allowance
- Referral bonuses
- Annual company holidays – we’re hoping to make it to Koh Samui in 2021!
- Highly talented, dependable co-workers
- Our team is small enough for you to be impactful
- Our business is backed by established and successful businesses, offering stability and security to our employees
Salary and compensation
$30,000 — $90,000/year