We’re building our initial team and beyond our values, we want diverse, unique individuals to show up as their magical, best selves in the work they do within our team.
- Product development.
- Translate design into interfaces.
- Optimize user experience.
- Coordinate with Full Stack Engineers to bring data to the browser.
- Keep styles and components organized.
You’re likely a good fit for this position if you:
- Read these values and they resonate with you.
- Are a true product builder and can make progress both independently and within a team.
- Can translate a design into an interface.
- Can move fast and help us ship a first version (that is revenue-ready) in a cost- and time-efficient manner.
- Take action and pay attention to detail.
- Have superior communication skills.
- Have professional experience building B2B web applications.
- True flexible work: work wherever and however you need to work to be at your best and ensure you stay connected to the team.
- Once global travel is open again, we’ll do week-long team retreats in fun locations. All expenses paid of course.
- Minimum holiday policy, which basically means you take time off whenever you need it to recharge or attend to other matters. And the team will hold you accountable to taking a minimum amount of time off in any rolling 12-month window.
- Parental leave for those individuals that plan to discover to joys of having (more) kids.
- Health insurance (powered by Safety Wing) tailored for remote team members, whether you’re at home, traveling or being a nomad.
- Monthly learning and wellness allowance. Buy books, pay for your yoga class or get a Calm subscription for greater mindfulness. Whatever helps you develop as an individual and the best you is what we’ll pay for.
- We are a life- and family-first company that seeks meaningful experiences outside of work and we endeavor to help our customers do the same.
To apply for this job, please visit apply.workable.com.