About the role
You will be joining a highly experienced and committed development team as we scale up. You will help drive the technology direction of the company, supported by our team as we embark on a fast-paced programme of development to help the business expand throughout Australia and beyond.
This is a full-time role with an immediate start, working remotely. Please note that we will only be accepting applicants who have a minimum of 4 hours cross over during 8 am – 6 pm AEST.
- Working as a member of one of our small cross-functional teams tasked with taking our hybrid mobile apps to the next level in terms of UX, UI and features. Examples include a better camera and mapping integrations, along with adding Bluetooth capabilities;
- Contributing to the continual improvement of the web platform through AB testing, performance, conversion and SEO optimisation; and
- Contributing to the direction of our technical environment and development practices.
- 2+ years of experience with modern JS frameworks like Angular 2+ (we currently use version 8)
- Strong experience with app development Ideally with Ionic ver4 however we will also consider candidates with broader mobile app development experience (Ionic/Cordova, React Native or Native iOS/Android – Swift/Objective-C or Java)
- Experience using test frameworks – e.g. Jasmine, Mocha, Jest, Protractor, etc.
- A focus on detail pushing wireframes and mockups through to production
- An agile mindset and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Pride in your work and a desire to contribute to a team of dedicated and talented people
- An understanding of what we’re doing (and why) and a passion to get involved
- A Computer Science, Design or equivalent degree
- An interest in visual design
- Experience with user testing and A/B testing
To apply for this job, please visit forms.gle.