At KosmoTime, we are re-inventing the to-do list to help users achieve their tasks. To help us do it, we are seeking a talented, motivatedfront end engineerto join our fully remote team.We pay highly competitive salaries to reward the great talent we’re looking for.
As a part of our small engineering team, you will take a fullpart in all the technical decisions that we make to constantly improve our users’ experience.On the engineering team, we feel strongly about developing solutions that are both technically and aesthetically sound. We invite you to bring your experience and perspective to conversations about the future growth of our applicationand environment. We work closely together, with a healthy and non-combative review process aimed at improving code as well as developing each other’s skills. In short, we strive to write solid, thoroughly tested, and readable code.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Translating designs and wire-frames into high quality code
- Constantly improving our users’ experience.
- Ensuringdeveloped features are fully functional and ready to be pushed on production
- Thorough understanding of Reactjs and its core principles (2+ years of work experience with React)
- Experience with popular Reactjs workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Experience with chrome extensions is a plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
$50,000 — $70,000
To apply for this job, please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.