The candidate we hire will maintain and build upon our existing themes and plugins – from adding/redesigning small things like pages and posts to creating completely new features with custom post types, custom fields and membership roles.
- Excellent skills in using HTML5, CSS3/SASS, ES6
- Advanced knowledge in WordPress development (themes and plugins)
- Advanced knowledge of version control using Git
- Advanced knowledge of Bootstrap and responsive design
- Working experience with creating email templates
- Basic knowledge about SQL databases (MySQL)
- Basic knowledge and experience with React and webpack
- Basic knowledge of UNIX (installing/upgrading libs, running simple bash scripts, using ssh connections, basic understanding of permissions)
- A good level of spoken and written English.
- Excellent GUI design skills
- Ruby basics (rails 6, rvm, gems, bundler, routing, RSpec)
- Understanding of FLUX
- Understanding of CI, Jenkins experience
- Basic knowledge about NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Redis)
- JS performance profiling / debugging / optimizing
- Be part of a team of smart, creative, and like-minded individuals
- Work on exciting, high-impact projects
- Learn and improve your skills to grow as a professional
- Freedom to create and implement innovative ideas
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe
- Full-time and steady position with national holidays and vacation days
Find out more about us on our job opening page .
To apply for this job, please visit onthegosystems.com.