We believe individuals are so much more than their labels, and encourage candidates from all walks of life (all genders, ethnicities, ages, educational backgrounds, sexual orientations etc.) as we strive to build a diverse team. If you’re unsure, just apply!
Hi, nice to meet you 👋🏽. My name is Pulkit, one of the co-founders of Chameleon. I started Chameleon to make user onboarding more delightful. It’s working and now I can’t manage all the product work so I need some help…
Are you interested in building software for other product managers at great SaaS companies, like Mixpanel, Moz, Degreed, and Highspot? Do you want to influence the experience of millions of end users worldwide? Do you want to work on hard problems with smart people that trust you and value what you bring to the table?
Chameleon is a platform for “product success”; our customers build in-product experiences (like banners, modals, tooltips, walkthroughs, spotlights, widgets, microsurveys etc.) inside their web apps without writing any code, using Chameleon.
This helps users adopt and use more of the software that’s built, and helps provide PMs key insights on what else they should improve. We’re essentially increasing the efficiency of products!
We’re a small team of ~10 people, have a remote-first culture, are profitable, have hundreds of customers, and serve tens of millions of Experiences each month, around the world.
We’re looking for a product manager with SaaS experience, early in their career, to work closely with Pulkit (co-founder & CEO) and Brian (co-founder & CTO) and become the fulcrum of our product for the whole Chameleon team. You’ll need to be organized and diligent, care a lot about design, be up to date with UX trends and patterns, and be resourceful in learning from a wide variety of sources (e.g. sales calls, customer research, competitors etc.)
The role (what you’ll do)
- Collaborating with Pulkit and Brian to set the near-term and medium-term product roadmap
- Managing the feature delivery lifecycle
- Transforming the roadmap into specific user stories for designers
- Reviewing designs and giving feedback
- Translating design stories into an engineering story specs
- Testing delivered stories
- Helping resolve any blockers or slowdowns by coordinating engineering, design
- Running beta/early adopter programs with customers
- Quantitative analysis of product usage and engagement
- Getting feedback from customers (via calls, surveys, tickets etc.)
- Doing product and market research (e.g. how competitors are solving these problems)
- Helping write feature announcement notes and update help docs
Your skills (what we expect)
- 2+ years as a full-time product manager at a SaaS company
- 1+ years of startup (<50 employees) experience
- 1+ years of full-time remote work experience
- Great at managing multiple threads of work
- Strong organization and time-management skills
- Builder/owner mindset (independent, comfortable with ambiguity)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- You have a fully functioning home office / quiet place to work (and take calls) with a high-speed internet connection
- This is your full-time job (no other part-time roles)
- Fluency (written and verbal) in English
Our ways of working
- Remote-first team; we give you independence over your working hours and trust your commitment to your work, your teammates, and your customers
- Reporting to Pulkit Agrawal (Co-founder & CE
- Tools you will use: Trello, Slack, G Suite, Zoom, Loom, Chameleon, Intercom, Mixpanel, Zeplin
- Work collaboratively with great people on difficult problems
- Competitive salary and equity
- Own your career direction as the company grows
- Laptop and budget for home office equipment
- Get to know our many SaaS products and product people (our customers) from around the world
We’re looking forward to reading your application and hopefully meeting you! – Pulkit
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit trychameleon.typeform.com.