Launched in 2018, kea is changing the way restaurants operate. We’ve built a SaaS voice product that takes calls on the behalf of the restaurant, helping customers place their orders without having to speak to someone in the store. This allows the restaurant to stop context-switching and focus on what they do best: making great food. We’ve raised $18m to date and we’re building an amazing team to drive the world’s restaurant commerce. We’ve experienced over 500% year-over-year revenue growth, and plan to continue that trend by providing even more value for our customers through our technology. There are tens of thousands of restaurants out there that need kea, and we’re building for them.
Our commitment as a team
We are one unit moving at high velocity. We are compassionate and care for others. We are open and transparent. We play to win the long game. As you review the below keep Our Commitment in mind. Your uniqueness is valued and differences of opinion, background, and ability are welcomed. If you think you satisfy even just a few of the below points, please apply!
kea is looking for an experienced, passionate, high energy, and humble Finance Lead to join our team to help us scale to the next level. As an early member of the leadership team, you will have the opportunity to come in on the ground-floor and fuel this rocket ship!
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions for the organization, including leading & managing our outsourced accounting firm
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new products and strategies
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with leadership
- Build and maintain the company’s short and long term financial models
- Analyze the company’s wealth of data, surface actionable insights and make informed recommendations beneficial to the business’s long-term goals
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgeting and external reporting
- Manage relationships with banks and investors; both existing and potential
- 10+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in a fast paced, A to C technology environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and ability to exercise sound judgment
- High level of integrity and dependability with strong sense of urgency
- CPA or MBA a plus
- Experience in Data Science is a plus
- Startup experience at Series A-C a plus
- Generous stock option plan
- 100% employer-paid medical and mental health care benefits. Vision and dental also available.
- Flexible time off
- Remote work
- Ownership, responsibility, and empowerment in what you do
- Incredible teammates and a caring workplace culture