We are hiring a full-time virtual (work from home) Facebook Ads Manager at Rita Barry & Co. This is an employed position with three weeks’ vacation, private health services allowance, and a learning allowance to upgrade relevant skills. It’s a salaried position for an individual eligible to work in Canada.
The expectation is for 40 hours over five days a week from 9am-5pm within any time zone from Pacific to Eastern Time. Brief work is required on weekends a couple of times a month to review active campaigns across client accounts and this is a shared responsibility among team members.
At Rita Barry & Co, we don’t hold you accountable for simply doing the work, but rather for the results you create for our clients.
For this position, your main result is to conceptualize, create, monitor, and optimize winning ad campaigns for our roster of clients who are female entrepreneurs in the coaching and digital course creation space.
We’ve created over $60 million dollars in trackable revenue for our clients in the last 2 years alone. Our vision is to create half a billion dollars in revenue for female-led companies in the next 10 years and if that goal inspires you, we’d love you to apply.
To support the company vision you will:
- Develop overall campaign strategy for clients both for evergreen campaigns and program launches
- Research, plan and facilitate the creation of innovative images and videos from our creative team
- Plan and facilitate the creation of direct response copy from our copywriting team
- Set up campaigns and ads
- Setup pixel tracking and conversions API via Google Tag Manager
- Daily management of ad campaigns and reporting
- Ongoing campaign optimization based on a data-driven analysis of account metrics
- Use the Google Marketing Platform (mainly Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Data Studio) to acquire data about marketing campaigns and recommend off-Facebook and on-Facebook changes to improve campaign performance
- Create, refine, document, and update the internal processes associated with all tasks for this position
- Communicate with clients in a professional, concise, and thoughtful way
- Work with the team on ongoing service improvements in line with the company vision
- +1 year of Facebook Ad experience including campaign strategy, implementation, and optimization
- Strong attention to detail and picking up on procedures quickly (you don’t need anyone to tell you something twice)
- Manage deadlines proactively (putting off work, then thinking you work best under pressure has no place here)
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively (we have a high standard of excellence)
- Solution-oriented (we expect everyone to solve their own problems as much as is humanly possible. In large organizations, people often ask for opinions/options about what they should do to negate responsibility for the outcome. We own our outcomes and are a small team so there is no room for an underperformer.)
- Solid marketing skills and understand direct response marketing concepts like awareness/acquisition, nurturing/engagement, and evaluation/conversion
- Five-star tech skills (this is an online business, which means you’ll have to excel at many software programs and be willing and able to learn those that you don’t know.) You’ll spend most of your time in Notion, Slack, Google Drive, Facebook Ads Manager, and the Google Marketing Platform
- Organized (client accounts have a million moving pieces and everything has to be easy to find and organized according to the company structure, not your personal preferences)
- Care about the company, our clients, our vision, and our team
- $72,800 annual salary
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- Learning and development budget (Paid courses & programs to uplevel Facebook ad and related skills)
- Private Health Services Allowance ($1200 per calendar year to be applied to medical expenses)
- 3 month trial as a contractor (same salary) before full time offer of employment is made
To apply for this job, please visit apply.workable.com.