Revealbot is the next generation of digital ads automation used by over 500 agencies and brands around the world. We empower our customers to automate routine campaign management and optimize ad efficiency using intelligent automation.
Launched in 2016, today Revealbot is one of the most advanced ad optimization tools. In 2019, Revealbot became both a Facebook Marketing Partner and Google Premier Partner. In 2020, Revealbot became an official Snapchat Partner. We’ve grown to be a profitable company with a globally distributed team of 15 people winning in a huge digital ads market.
We want to continue to deliver the best possible customer experience. Our goal now is to establish a customer success team to make sure our customers always get the most value from our platform.
What you’ll be doing
- Consult clients on how to achieve greater success on Facebook with Revealbot. The focus will typically be on their most important conversion metrics, such as ROAS and cost per lead.
- Ensure smooth onboarding and transition from sales to customer success. If a customer is confused at any point, we’ve done something wrong.
- Foster customer relationships to improve product/feature adoption and satisfaction.
- Teach people how Revealbot works in a simple, straightforward way.
- Communicate with current clients through email, chat, and especially internet calls to help clients maximize value from the platform.
- Participate in product development, report bugs, and capture customer feedback.
- Success will be measured by revenue retention improvements and reduction in churn.
- Minimum of 2 years of account management experience, preferably in B2B SaaS or for marketing agencies.
- Minimum of 2 years of Facebook ad and marketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills – polite and fluent English, both written and spoken is an absolute must.
- You have an even-tempered, kind personality.
- You find helping people genuinely satisfying.
- You feel comfortable talking about social media advertising best practices.
- Full-time job in a small team of 15 people with a flat corporate structure where everyone is invested in the company growth and has a say in how the business evolves.
- Opportunity to hone your craft in digital advertising.
- Converse with folks from all over the world.
- Work from anywhere you like as long as your laptop is around and you’re prepared to work US business hours. Ideally you’ll be living in the United States.
- Competitive salary that grows along with the quality of your work. There is a semi-annual bonus which depends on the company growth.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Company retreats. (our most recent retreat was in Barcelona)
- Free MacBook, with the option to buy it out at a huge discount.
- Up to 28 paid vacation days per year.
- Two free plane tickets per year (up to $1k each) to help make those vacation days really something special. 🙂
The application form includes a short essay question. If an ecommerce business owner asked you how they could increase their ROAS, what questions would you ask? How would you go about helping them?
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit apply.workable.com.